1. Subjects– Authors are requested to send only following type oforiginal articles on science, engineering/technology and management subject-Research Papers, Reviews, Technical Reports, Research Findings & Analysis,Perspectives, Progress Articles and Might Articles.
2. Plagiarism–Authors are requested to send their original work with a conclusive result. Wenormally permit not more than 25% plagiarism.
3. GeneralFormat, Page Layout and Margins: Standard A4 (210mm x 297mm)portrait page set-up should be used. Margins should be 1.78cm at left and rightwith top and bottom margin set to 2.54cm. Do not use any headers, footers orfootnotes. No page numbers. All main text paragraphs, including the abstract,must be fully (left and right) justified. All text, including title, authors,headings, captions and body, will be in Times New Roman Font. Paper text mustbe in two columns of 89 cm width each, with 0.51 cm spacing between thecolumns, font Size: 10 Line spacing 1.5.
4. Title: TimeNew Roman Font 14, bold, centered first alphabet capital.
5. Author: Authorname are to be written in 12 pt. Bold & centered in Times New Roman fontfollowed by designation, organization, address including state & countryname.
6. Abstract:Firstpage, top left column, title bold-left aligned, text from next line, 10 font,Italics and 200-250 words. The text must be fully left justified.
7. Key words: The keywords section beginswith the world, “keyword” in 10pt. Times New Roman, bold italics. There may beup to five keywords separated by commas in times new roman10 font.
8. Section& Sub Section Heading: 12 fonts, bold, centered, roman numberedin block capital letters, text after double space (eg. SECTION III) Sub heading: number small alphabatic within bracket 10font, text single spacing (eg. (a)Classification). Sub sub Heading ; should be left aligned number small newroman within bracket 10 font, text single spacing (eg. (iii) characteristics). Introduction and conclusion must beincluded as separate sections ensure that introduction and literature survey isnot more than 15% of total article size.
9. Figuresand Tables: Allinserts, figures, diagrams, photographs and tables must be centre- aligned,clear and appropriate for black/white or grayscale reproduction. Figures (eg.Fig No.1) must be numberedconsecutively, 1, 2, etc, from start to finish of the paper, ignoring sectionsand subsections. Tables (eg. Table No.1)are also numbered consecutively,1,2 etc. (Close to text where mentioned).Figure number should appear below the figure. Table no. should appear above thetable.
10. Reference: TheReference section begins with the world, “REFERENCE”in 12 pt., bold, Capital, Centered & should not be numbered. Referenceshould be numbered in square bracket. Name of Author starting with surname withyear of publication in bracket, then Topic, Name of Journal/Book in Italics,Volume Number, issue number in bracket, separated by Name of Journal in italicswith colons, Name of publisher, page no. as shown in example below.
 Bowman,M. Peterson L. (1997). A Study on VideoBrowsing Strategies. Technical Report:13(1), PP.8-12.
 PatilG., Forman M.J., (2004) Handbook of StatisticalStudies, Himalaya Publishers, PP. 213.
 SannelaM.,(2007) Constraint satisfaction & Debugging for Interface UserInterfaces, Doctoral Thesis DoctoralThesis. UMI Order Number:GAX95-09398. University of Washington.